- USA Dance Syllabus Guidebook 2016-A: Combination of WDSF and ISTD syllabi. Dancers can select steps from either or both of the WDSF and ISTD step lists
- World DanceSport Federation (WDSF) Syllabus: has more information as individual patterns (positions, etc). But, as noted previously we can use both the ISTD and WDSF patterns as called out in the USADance step list
- Texas Ballroom Country Competition Team Information: Sherry Reynold’s guide to the ins and outs of country competitions. Every question you may have about country competitions answered!
- Ballroomdancers.com: a visitor can create a free account and view explanations, step lists, precedes and follows for standard and smooth, and videos of some of the basic steps. They are using a different syllabus but the overlap with us is at least 90%.
- ballroomindex.weebly.com: website with syllabus lists and videos
More resources coming soon!